Link Lists

dmattis

I am trying to create a linked list of 15 random numbers.
The list is to be populated by inserting new nodes from the front.
Can someone give me an example of how to do this? I'm not sure where
to start.

Thanks.

CBFalconer

dmattis said:
I am trying to create a linked list of 15 random numbers.
The list is to be populated by inserting new nodes from the front.
Can someone give me an example of how to do this? I'm not sure
where to start.

struct node {
} *root;

root = NULL;
/* write your code here, you are starting with an empty list */

Now do your homework.