link not working

gk

i have this code in my jsp

href="/jsp/fired.jsp?pid=<%=(String)primaryids.get(i)%>">Click For

when i click on the link, i get

Not Found
The requested object does not exist on this server. The link you
followed is either outdated, inaccurate, or the server has been
instructed not to let you have it. Please inform the site administrator
of the referring page.

but, when i type in the browser,

http://server:8080/jsp/fired.jsp?pid=1 ==>the page opens fine.

whats the mistake in my href attribute, why the page does not open when
i clcik on the link ?

tom fredriksen

gk said:
i have this code in my jsp

href="/jsp/fired.jsp?pid=<%=(String)primaryids.get(i)%>">Click For

when i click on the link, i get

Not Found
The requested object does not exist on this server. The link you
followed is either outdated, inaccurate, or the server has been
instructed not to let you have it. Please inform the site administrator
of the referring page.

but, when i type in the browser,

http://server:8080/jsp/fired.jsp?pid=1 ==>the page opens fine.

whats the mistake in my href attribute, why the page does not open when
i clcik on the link ?

Look at the log on the webserver to see what the requested url is and
compare it to the one you manually typed.

/tom