Link to asp page

Angel

Help me please,

Can I Link to asp page from html page? how?

for example, I have tryed this:

But When I click on "click here", the IE6 said "you aren't authorized to see
this page"

Thank you

SpaceGirl

Angel said:
Help me please,

Can I Link to asp page from html page? how?

for example, I have tryed this:

But When I click on "click here", the IE6 said "you aren't authorized to see
this page"

Thank you

Either the name of the page is wrong, or the file permissions are set
wrong on that file on the server. You link to an ASP page just like you
do any other page. As far as your browser is concerned, a link is a
link. There is nothing that makes one link any different than any other
link in HTML.

--

x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

Roy Schestowitz

SpaceGirl said:
Either the name of the page is wrong, or the file permissions are set
wrong on that file on the server. You link to an ASP page just like you
do any other page. As far as your browser is concerned, a link is a
link. There is nothing that makes one link any different than any other
link in HTML.

It has to be the latter (permissions). It is also possible that the ASP
file, depending on its nature, returns that message because you are not
logged in with required privileges.

Roy

SpaceGirl

Roy said:
SpaceGirl wrote:

It has to be the latter (permissions). It is also possible that the ASP
file, depending on its nature, returns that message because you are not
logged in with required privileges.

Roy

....or the ASP has a redirect inside it, and is redirecting to a page
that doesn't exist, or no permision to view.

--

x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

Roy Schestowitz

SpaceGirl said:
...or the ASP has a redirect inside it, and is redirecting to a page
that doesn't exist, or no permision to view.

Or perhaps the ASP page redirects the user to another ASP page, which
redirects to another, which redirects to another whose permissions are
inappropriate.

Follow the trail, Angel, and one day the error will be found. Don't despair.

Roy