link to open i the main page

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by lutra, Nov 30, 2003.

  1. lutra

    lutra Guest

    Hi all,
    I have a page with a search form that pop ups the results in a pop up page.

    I would like to open the results links not in the pop upwindow, but in the
    main page.

    Actually my code is this.

    In the form:

    <form action="results.cfm" method="post" name="pes" target="nw"
    onsubmit="window.open('','nw','scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes')">
    </form>

    In the pop up:

    <head>
    <script language="JavaScript">
    function loadurl(url){
    window.creator.location=url
    }
    </script>
    </head>
    onClick="loadurl(this.href);return false">#Summary#</a>

    but the links still opens in the pop up...

    suggestions?

    Thanks in advance

    lutra, Nov 30, 2003

  2. "lutra" <> schreef in bericht

    > but the links still opens in the pop up...

    In the popup:

    function loadurl(url){
    opener.location=url
    }