    Besides using Callback & DLL, is there any other method that I can used to
    communicate between one application and another external application ?

    Thanks

    Magix, Feb 15, 2005

  2. Magix

    SirMike Guest

    Magix wrote:
    > I'm using Visual C++ MFC
    > Besides using Callback & DLL, is there any other method that I can used to
    > communicate between one application and another external application ?

    You can use sockets.

    --
    the code is my strength
    SirMike

    SirMike, Feb 15, 2005

  3. Magix

    Howard Guest

    "SirMike" <> wrote in message
    > Magix wrote:
    >> I'm using Visual C++ MFC
    >> Besides using Callback & DLL, is there any other method that I can used
    >> to communicate between one application and another external application ?

    > You can use sockets.

    Or shared memory, direct port I/O, COM, CORBA, reading/writing files, http,
    messages that tell a human to tell the other app something, mechanical
    controls, ...

    All of which are not really topical in a C++ language newsgroup. I'd
    suggest asking in a Windows or MFC newsgroup.

    -Howard

    Howard, Feb 15, 2005