LinkButton - DataGrid!!

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Adam Knight, Aug 4, 2005.

  1. Adam Knight

    Adam Knight Guest

    Hi all,

    I have to link buttons in a datagrid.

    1) <asp:TemplateColumn HeaderText="Name:">
    <ItemTemplate>
    <asp:LinkButton ID="lnkBtnArea" CommandName="dg_DisplaySubs"
    Runat="server">Test</asp:LinkButton>
    </ItemTemplate>
    </asp:TemplateColumn>

    When clicked the required sub is called, no problems.

    2)<asp:TemplateColumn HeaderStyle-HorizontalAlign="Center"
    ItemStyle-HorizontalAlign="Center" ItemStyle-Width="50px" Runat="server">
    <ItemTemplate></ItemTemplate>
    <HeaderTemplate>
    <asp:LinkButton ID="lnkBtnDisplayMains"
    CommandName="dg_DisplayMains" Text="(&uarr; Up)"
    Runat="server"></asp:LinkButton>
    </HeaderTemplate>
    </asp:TemplateColumn>

    When clicked the required function doesn't seem to execute.

    Can anyone give me a heads up on this???

    Thanx.

    Adam Knight, Aug 4, 2005