LinkButton inside a Repeater //OnClientClick //No more quote options

sloan

Asp.Net 2.0

Inside a repeater, I'm trying to do a linkbutton with a OnClientClick

<asp:LinkButton ID="lnbSelect" runat="server"
OnClientClick="location.href='anotherpage.aspx?UserUUID=abc';return
false;">Select</asp:LinkButton>

the above line works, but notice i have a hard coded UserUUID of abc

When I try to go to this:
<asp:LinkButton ID="lnbSelect" runat="server"
OnClientClick="location.href='anotherpage.aspx?UserUUID=<%#
DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "UserUUID")%>';return
false;">Select</asp:LinkButton>

Notice, after

UserUUID=

I have a
<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "UserUUID")%>

It craps out because......I'm using too many (sets of) quotes, and have run
out of my single vs double quotes.

Anybody know how to pull this off.

Guest

Hi,
try to use following data binding expression:
OnClientClick='<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "UserUUID",
"location.href='anotherpage.aspx?UserUUID={0}'; return false;") %>'

Best regards,
Ladislav