linkbutton question

Shawn

Hi.
If I set my linkbutton's enabled property to false then it automatically
turns grey. Is it possible to get it in black even though it's not enabled?

Thanks,
Shawn

JV

I believe you can do that by setting CSS styles for your page, but perhaps
the real question is SHOULD you do that? If your link looks black when
enabled, it's nice for the user to have a visual cue that the link cannot be
clicked.

OTOH, if you mean that you want the links to display different colors in
each state, look in the online help for CSS (cascading style sheets)

Shawn

Can't figure out how to do it... I tried setting the font's color in the
LinkButton's CssClass, but that didn't work.

Shawn