    2) How do I implement a MouseOver event so that the linkbutton changes color
    when I move my mouse around the linkbuttons? - I tried it, I was not able to
    change the color of the linkbutton but the background color.
    sramruttun, Jul 8, 2003

  2. Hi sramruttun,

    1) You need to use javascript for this. Take a look at window.status
    2) There is a onmouseover event, but for changing color when mouse is over a
    link you could avoid using this event for the simpler solution of using CSS,
    something like:
    .yourstyle {color:red}
    .yourstyle:hover {color:blue}

    --
    Victor Garcia Aprea
    Microsoft MVP | ASP.NET

    "sramruttun" <> wrote in message
    > I have an ascx page which acts as a menu. The menu has a table with a no

    of
    > linkbuttons. When the app is running, if I put my mouse over any

    linkbutton,

    Victor Garcia Aprea [MVP], Jul 12, 2003

  3. sramruttun

    sramruttun Guest

    thanks victor
    1)the CSS method works
    2)I came to know about the window.status and it worked too

    sramruttun, Jul 14, 2003