change the color of the linkbutton but the background color.

Victor Garcia Aprea [MVP]

Hi sramruttun,

1) You need to use javascript for this. Take a look at window.status
2) There is a onmouseover event, but for changing color when mouse is over a
link you could avoid using this event for the simpler solution of using CSS,
something like:
.yourstyle {color:red}
.yourstyle:hover {color:blue}

--
Victor Garcia Aprea
Microsoft MVP | ASP.NET

sramruttun

thanks victor
1)the CSS method works
2)I came to know about the window.status and it worked too