Linked List Problem

Discussion in 'C++' started by GreenLantern0748, Aug 31, 2003.

  1. Does anybody know how to create a C++ program that includes adding, deleting
    and printing to a external file?

    GreenLantern0748, Aug 31, 2003

  2. "GreenLantern0748" <> wrote in message
    > Does anybody know how to create a C++ program that includes adding,

    deleting
    > and printing to a external file?

    We have a rule in this group; we will help with homework, but you have to
    demonstrate that you have made some effort yourself. So go away, start
    writing some code. When you get stuck come back with *specific* questions on
    the code you are stuck on. You will gets lots of help this way.

    john

    John Harrison, Aug 31, 2003

  3. GreenLantern0748 wrote:

    > Does anybody know how to create a C++ program that includes adding, deleting
    > and printing to a external file?

    Yes, many people do.

    HTH. HAND.

    -Kevin

    Kevin Goodsell, Aug 31, 2003
  4. GreenLantern0748 <> wrote:
    > Does anybody know how to create a C++ program that includes adding, deleting
    > and printing to a external file?

    Sure we do - what part of it are you having trouble with?

    Kristofer Pettijohn, Sep 1, 2003