Linked List Problem

GreenLantern0748

Does anybody know how to create a C++ program that includes adding, deleting
and printing to a external file?

John Harrison

GreenLantern0748 said:
Does anybody know how to create a C++ program that includes adding, deleting
and printing to a external file?

We have a rule in this group; we will help with homework, but you have to
demonstrate that you have made some effort yourself. So go away, start
writing some code. When you get stuck come back with *specific* questions on
the code you are stuck on. You will gets lots of help this way.

john

Kevin Goodsell

GreenLantern0748 said:
Does anybody know how to create a C++ program that includes adding, deleting
and printing to a external file?

Yes, many people do.

HTH. HAND.

-Kevin

Kristofer Pettijohn

GreenLantern0748 said:
Does anybody know how to create a C++ program that includes adding, deleting
and printing to a external file?

Sure we do - what part of it are you having trouble with?