LinkedIn Python group discussions

Mark Lawrence

I've been sparked into raising the subject as this has just come up
"Does Jython/Python fall short of true POSIX thread parallelism?". I'm
not qualified to comment and I recognise relatively few names amongst
the people who do participate over there. The last thing I'd want would
be FUD or worse still complete crap being written in response to any
thread and me not being in a position to reply. Is this something for
the Python community here to be thinking about?