Linker error creating dll

Vig

The following link comand gives me a "too many arguments error" when I run
it...I am using Win 2000 Professional and Cygwin...
ANy ideas...I have subbed some of the names of the files coz I am doing this
at work... If more info is required post it as a reply...

link /RELEASE /NODEFAULTLIB /INCREMENTAL:NO /PDB:NONE
/NOLOGO -entry:_DllMainCRTStartup@12 -dll abcd.lib* /out:V:/ppp/qqq.dll
/def:.blah/qqq.def /implib:V:/ppp/qqq.lib /base:mad:V:/mnop/qrst.dllbase,abcd
..blah/qqq.obj

Thank you very much

-Vig

Mike Wahler

Vig said:
The following link comand gives me a "too many arguments error" when I run
it...I am using Win 2000 Professional and Cygwin...

The standard C language (the only topic here) does not
dictate how any particular compiler or linker work
(different ones can and do work very differently).

If your linker gives you an error message, you need
to consult its documentation to learn what you did
wrong. If this does not help, try checking its
vendor's support resources, and/or a newsgroup
where it is discussed.

-Mike