    ..blah/qqq.obj

    Thank you very much

    -Vig

    Vig, Jan 14, 2005

  2. Vig

    Mike Wahler Guest

    Re: [OT] Linker error creating dll

    "Vig" <> wrote in message
    news:cs91sj$s0o$...
    > The following link comand gives me a "too many arguments error" when I run
    > it...I am using Win 2000 Professional and Cygwin...

    The standard C language (the only topic here) does not
    dictate how any particular compiler or linker work
    (different ones can and do work very differently).

    If your linker gives you an error message, you need
    to consult its documentation to learn what you did
    wrong. If this does not help, try checking its
    vendor's support resources, and/or a newsgroup
    where it is discussed.

    -Mike

    Mike Wahler, Jan 14, 2005