Linker error for instantiating static data members of template class

Nita Rai

I am getting 'error: too few template-parameter-lists' (GCC
-3.4.2 ) for instantiating static data members of template class. When
I prefixed template <> for the instantiation GCC accepted it.But linker
is throwing erros saying undefined reference to the sysmbols.(where
ever static members are refered)

Does anyone know how to fix it??

Nita

mlimber

Nita said:
I am getting 'error: too few template-parameter-lists' (GCC
-3.4.2 ) for instantiating static data members of template class. When
I prefixed template <> for the instantiation GCC accepted it.But linker
is throwing erros saying undefined reference to the sysmbols.(where
ever static members are refered)

Does anyone know how to fix it??

Nita

Please post a *minimal* but *complete* code sample that demonstrates
the problem and that we can copy and paste unmodified into our editors.
Then we can probably help you fix it.

Cheers! --M