    Please reply back. It is urgent..

    Deepak
    deepak.kasturirangan@carc.co.in

    deepak2all, Aug 31, 2010

  2. deepak2all

    deepak2all

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    I am trying to purify a C program. I have compiled to get the object giles.
    During the linking stage I get the followng error:
    Purify engine: Error: The linker returned error code: 1

    What do I need to do to resolve this ?

    I have already tried this solution
    purify -best-effort -linker=/usr/pubsw/bin/ld -demangle-program=/usr/pubsw/bin/c++ filt /usr/pubsw/bin/gcc -o hi.purify hi.c

    dpak4all at yahoo.com
    My email is deepak.kasturirangan at carc.co.in

    deepak2all, Aug 31, 2010