Linking Crystal Report to Dataset or through ODBC

Richard Loupatty \(MIO\)

I'm able now to link a dataset to Crystal Report by :

crReportDocument.SetDataSource(ds)

The rpt-file was created by using CR from Visual Studio and using the XSD of
the tables.
Because I have the opportunity to create the XDS or XML of the dataset.

I would like to have the possibilty to let others use the regular CR to
do the creating/designing of the reports. And the only way to build reports
is using ODBC because they can not use xsd/xml.

How is it possible to make use of those reports, created by others and to
feed them with datasets?
Because it looks like they also have to use VS where they can use the
built-in CR.
to create reports an d to create the xsd/xml.........

tia

Richard Loupatty
MIO Ddevelopment bv
Netherlands