Linking custom property to standard dialog box

Guest

Hi all

I've got a custom control that has several image based properties

I wan't each of these properties to use the standard .Net dialog box for selecting a URL that appears when setting the src property in various standard ASP.NET controls

Is there anyway for me to link my custom property into this standard dialog box

Thanks for any advice

Eldon

Guest

Quoting from http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/03/12/CuttingEdge/ (read this articule if you really want to get into it

"The way in which properties appear in the Properties window depends on the attributes declaratively assigned to the properties in the control's source code. In particular, the Browsable attribute determines whether or not a control is displayed. The most commonly used attributes are listed in Figure 7. The following attributes give the property a description and bind it to the Appearance category of the Properties window. The Browsable attribute is not strictly necessary as all properties with get/set accessors show up by default. Use the Browsable(false) attribute only to prevent a property from being displayed.

ht