    Thanks,
    Regards,
    Tinoosh
    tinoosh, May 6, 2005

  2. tinoosh

    topgun Guest

    Hi,

    Usually the .db library files used for synopsys tools are
    generated by compiling
    the .lib files obtained from the library vendors....

    But you always have an option to read in say a verilog rtl module or a
    vhdl rtl module
    into synopsys and then save it as .db format....
    you might try this method and read in your verilog models into
    synopsys and save them
    as .db files......

    and alos you might have to refer to synopys documentatio to see how you
    could
    convert the verilog models into .db using their library compiler..
    topgun, May 9, 2005