linking xml document to xsl stylesheet in C

UndoMiel

Hello,

I have created an XML document using the libxml2 library in C.

Now I've created an xsl style sheet to transform the XML document into a
nice, readable html page.

To link the XML document to the xsl style sheet, the XML document needs the
following line:

<?xml-stylesheet href="example.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>

My question: how do I create that line using the libxml2 library? or is this
even possible?

Thanks!

Keith M. Corbett

UndoMiel said:
To link the XML document to the xsl style sheet, the XML document needs the
following line:

<?xml-stylesheet href="example.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>

My question: how do I create that line using the libxml2 library? or is this
even possible?

Create a "processing instruction".

/kmc