Linking XML File to a Datagrid

Kenoben

Hi,

Can anyone suggest how I might set the property "Visible=False" of a
datagrid's column.

Important : We are using a DataSet intialized with an XML File, to feed the
Datagrid.

The debugger shows this error :
<<
Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the
collection. Parameter name: index
Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,

Kenoben

Elton W

Hi Kenoben,

You can use

c#
datagrid.Columns[col_index].Visible = false

VB.NET
datagrid.Columns(col_index).Visible = False

It doesn't matter you use XML, db, or other data source to
fill dataset as datagrid's data source.

HTH

Elton Wang
(e-mail address removed)