Linking XML File to a Datagrid

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by Kenoben, May 4, 2005.

  1. Kenoben

    Kenoben Guest

    Hi,

    Can anyone suggest how I might set the property "Visible=False" of a
    datagrid's column.

    Important : We are using a DataSet intialized with an XML File, to feed the
    Datagrid.

    The debugger shows this error :
    <<
    Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the
    collection. Parameter name: index

    Thanks in advance,

    Best Regards,

    Kenoben

    Kenoben, May 4, 2005

  2. Kenoben

    Elton W Guest

    Hi Kenoben,

    You can use

    c#
    datagrid.Columns[col_index].Visible = false

    VB.NET
    datagrid.Columns(col_index).Visible = False

    It doesn't matter you use XML, db, or other data source to
    fill dataset as datagrid's data source.

    HTH

    Elton Wang

    Elton W, May 6, 2005