Links 2003: Can host online games but cannot join others?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by James, Aug 4, 2004.

  1. James

    James Guest

    I have opened the ports I believe I require in order to play Links online. I
    can host a game, & then it plays perfectly.

    However, if I attempt to join a game, when the game loads I get the annoying
    'Connection Failed' message.

    Any suggestions as to where I should be looking?

    OS is WinXP
    Connection is DSL through a Router...

    --
    Cheers,