    --
    Erstellt mit M2, Operas revolutionärem E-Mail-Modul:
    http://www.opera.com/m2/
    Diplomat, Aug 9, 2004

  2. Diplomat wrote:
    > Hi,

    Hihi

    > I was wondering there is any possibility to put your site navigation in
    > a css file.

    No. It's not possible with CSS and HTML (well... you could use FRAME or
    IFRAME, but that is so passé).

    What you're looking for is server-side includes. You don't need PHP for
    that.

    Matthias
    Matthias Gutfeldt, Aug 9, 2004

  3. Diplomat wrote:

    > I was wondering there is any possibility to put your site navigation in a
    > css file.

    No. CSS is a presentation language, not a content language.

    > So if I choose to change maybe on link I would not have to
    > change every site the navigation is on.

    http://www.allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?Include_one_file_in_another

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is
    David Dorward, Aug 9, 2004