    Many thanks,
    JR Design

    www.jrdesignstudio.com
    www.jrdesignstudio.com, Oct 29, 2007

  2. www.jrdesignstudio.com

    rf Guest

    "www.jrdesignstudio.com" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hey guys,
    >
    > If you have a website and would like to link to us, we welcome link
    > interexchange. Please have a look at what we do (graphic design) and
    > if we're suitable to have a link with you.
    >
    > www.jrdesignstudio.com

    Flash intro with no non-flash way of proceeding further. Strike one.

    Flash site. No way to change my font size if I happen to be not able to read
    the content. Strike two.

    Mystery meat navigation. The thumbnails on the web design page give no
    indication at all as to where they lead. Certainly they don't indicate they
    will open a new tab and present brand new sites. No mention of the word
    "portfolio" anywhere. Strike three.

    > I look forward to hearing from all interested people.

    No thanks.

    BTW where is that HTML version you promised when this stuff was up for
    review a few weeks ago? Or were you just spamming then as well?

    --
    Richard.
    rf, Oct 29, 2007

  3. www.jrdesignstudio.com

    Roderik Guest

    www.jrdesignstudio.com schreef:
    > Hey guys,
    >
    > If you have a website and would like to link to us, we welcome link
    > interexchange. Please have a look at what we do (graphic design) and
    > if we're suitable to have a link with you.
    >
    > www.[...].com
    >
    > I look forward to hearing from all interested people.

    Impressive! I think people will at least demand a page with some sort of
    page rank. Or do you expect them to link to your links page as well?

    http://www.jrdesignstudio.com/site1/showlinks.php
    Roderik, Oct 30, 2007