    --
    Luigi Donatello Asero
    谢谢你 ÑпаÑибо

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Oct 1, 2006

  2. Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    > I tried to check the links of the page
    > https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/svezia.html
    > by using the link checker and I got the advice for many links to pages which
    > are for registered users that I had better specify that the link in question
    > is not public.
    > Now, the page is in Italian. Am I supposed to do it in Italian or even in
    > English to let robots understand that??

    It sounds like all the link checker is doing is advising you to add a
    note next to each of these links that they lead to pages available only
    to registered users, so that your users don't waste their time clicking
    links they can't use. Of *course* the notes to this effect should be in
    the same language as the rest of the page. And the scanner has no way of
    knowing whether or not your content contains notices like these,
    regardless of the lanugage. All it's doing is giving you advice.

    Harlan Messinger, Oct 3, 2006

  3. "Harlan Messinger" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    > > I tried to check the links of the page
    > > https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/svezia.html
    > > by using the link checker and I got the advice for many links to pages

    which
    > > are for registered users that I had better specify that the link in

    question
    > > is not public.
    > > Now, the page is in Italian. Am I supposed to do it in Italian or even

    in
    > > English to let robots understand that??

    > It sounds like all the link checker is doing is advising you to add a
    > note next to each of these links that they lead to pages available only
    > to registered users, so that your users don't waste their time clicking
    > links they can't use. Of *course* the notes to this effect should be in
    > the same language as the rest of the page.

    Ok. It is more or less what I have done then.

    >And the scanner has no way of
    > knowing whether or not your content contains notices like these,
    > regardless of the lanugage. All it's doing is giving you advice.

    Ok. Thank you.

    --
    Luigi Donatello Asero
    谢谢你 ÑпаÑибо