links

Nick Howes

Tom said:
Hi,
Could someone please tell me the html for creating a page where someone
clicks on a link at the top of the page and it takes them to text which is
further down the page.

Then there is a back button where the text is which when clicked returns
them back to the links at the top of the page.

Thanks.

You might want to check that your computer's date and time is correct... at
the moment you sent your message a few hours from now!

Tom

Hi,
Could someone please tell me the html for creating a page where someone
clicks on a link at the top of the page and it takes them to text which is
further down the page.

Then there is a back button where the text is which when clicked returns
them back to the links at the top of the page.

Thanks.

SeeSchloss

You might want to check that your computer's date and time is correct... at
the moment you sent your message a few hours from now!

Couldn't that be because he sent it from Australia ?

Richard

Tom said:
Hi,
Could someone please tell me the html for creating a page where
someone
clicks on a link at the top of the page and it takes them to text
which is
further down the page.
Then there is a back button where the text is which when clicked
returns
them back to the links at the top of the page.

Learn the properties of <a href>.

rf

Richard said:
Learn the properties of <a href>.

There are no "properties" of <a href>. There are the values that my be
specified for the <a> elements href attribute. It should also be mentioned
that for these sorts of links to work then a knowlege of the id attribute is
also required.

Cheers
Richard.

informant

Richard said:
Learn the properties of <a href>.

The K00K will remain SILENT!!1!

From: "Richard" <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: alt.html
Subject: Re: links
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 20:01:38 -0600

Toby A Inkster

SeeSchloss wrote:
Nick said:
Couldn't that be because he sent it from Australia ?

But his time zone is set to -0800. Australia is +0800 to +1000 (plus
daylight savings in some states)