Linq Query as DataSource for all controls

Scott Rymer

I've got a single page that is to give a bunch of information about a single
serial number that the user will search on:
1. Serial Details (DetailsView1)
2. Notes (FormView1)
3. Registered Owner (FormView2)
4. Component Serials (GridView1)
5. Invoice Details (GridView2)
6. Service Record (GridView3)
7. Transaction History (GridView4)

The search only requires a part of the serial number to be entered and will
return multiple objects which can be paged through:

Dim serials = From s In db.Serials _
Where s.Serial.EndsWith(txtSerial.Text) _
Select s

I've created the LINQ to SQL classes so that all the other information are
properties of the Serial object, so I can access:

serials.First.Notes (1-to-1)
serials.First.RegisteredOwner (1-to-1)
serials.First.ComponentSerials (1-to-many)
serials.First.InvoiceDetails (1-to-many)
serials.First.ServiceRecords (1-to-many)
serials.First.TxnHistory (1-to-many)

How would I go about setting a "page wide" datasource for all the controls
to bind to (or how do I bind all the controls such that a page change in 1.)
will result in all other data changing)?

-Scott