  1. I heard that the new hierarchical datatype in MS SQL 2008 is not yet
    supported by LINQ to SQL (3.5 sp1)

    Is it true?
    Mike Gleason jr Couturier, Oct 28, 2008

  2. I am not sure, but it would not surprise me considering there is a bit of a
    disconnect between schedules since SQL 2008 was pulled off release date
    (intially scheduled with VS and Windows).

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Subscribe to my blog

    or just read it:

    | Think outside the box! |

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Oct 29, 2008