LINQ to SQL and new MS SQL 2008 datatypes

Mike Gleason jr Couturier

I heard that the new hierarchical datatype in MS SQL 2008 is not yet
supported by LINQ to SQL (3.5 sp1)

Is it true?

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

I am not sure, but it would not surprise me considering there is a bit of a
disconnect between schedules since SQL 2008 was pulled off release date
(intially scheduled with VS and Windows).