    thanks,
    frank
    , May 11, 2009

  2. Mr. Arnold Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > hi,
    >
    > Where can I find a simple example of LinqDataSource's usage?

    Linq works with XML, collections, datatables, datasets, Linq-2-SQL (SQL
    Server only) and ADO.NET Entity Framework Link-2-Entities against several
    databases.

    Which one are you talking about?

    __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4063 (20090508) __________

    http://www.eset.com
    Mr. Arnold, May 11, 2009

    Found it.
    Thanks.

    On May 10, 9:01 pm, "Mr. Arnold" <MR. > wrote:
    > <> wrote in message

    > > hi,

    > > Where can I find a simple example of LinqDataSource's usage?

    >  Linq works with XML, collections, datatables, datasets, Linq-2-SQL (SQL
    > Server only) and ADO.NET Entity Framework Link-2-Entities against several
    > databases.
    >
    > Which one are you talking about?
    >
    > __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4063 (20090508) __________

    > http://www.eset.com