Linux find and grep to pure Perl

fourfour2

I have been looking at find2perl...

I want this linux command converted to perl code, I guess using Perl
grep and Perl find, that will run on any OS:

find . -type f -exec egrep -i 'xbox|ps2' {} \; -print

I don't want any OS system calls - just pure clean Perl.

Any help appreciated for the best way to do this ...

Brian Greenfield

I have been looking at find2perl...

I want this linux command converted to perl code, I guess using Perl
grep and Perl find, that will run on any OS:

find . -type f -exec egrep -i 'xbox|ps2' {} \; -print

I don't want any OS system calls - just pure clean Perl.

If you want pure Perl versions of those commands (and many others), or
just see how others have done it, check out the Perl Power Tools
http://ppt.perl.org/.