Linux g++: how to prevent ALL functions being inlined

Michal

Hallo Group Members
I am using g++ version 4.3.0.
Previously I used "-finline-limit=0" for that, but now it no longer works.

best regards,
Michal

maverik

Hallo Group Members
I am using g++ version 4.3.0.
Previously I used "-finline-limit=0" for that, but now it no longer works.

It is not the right place to ask questions about gcc/g++

Use -fno-inlide or -fno-default-inline

Jorgen Grahn

gnu.g++.help

Or in this case, just RTFM. Using gcc (or any compiler) without
knowing how to read the documentation is a recipe for disaster --
even if there was an army of helpful people on Usenet, ready to
answer questions like this.

/Jorgen