Linux OpenSSL C++ Problem

Jorge Rivera

I am trying to write a client application that uses SSL.

I am using openSSL in Red Hat Linux 9.0, using C++.

When I am at home, my application works fine. However, when I return to
the office, the SSL handshake fails. The reaon is quite obvious, there
is a proxy server in between my computer and the target server, and the
proxy does not know that the requests should just be forwarded to the
server.

Does anyone know how to have the proxy server forward the SSL handshake
requests???? Do you know of a better nesgroup to discuss this issue???

Victor Bazarov

Jorge Rivera said:
[...] Do you know of a better nesgroup to discuss this issue???

The one dedicated to your OS. Try comp.os.linux.development.*