Lisp with Kenny! <g>

Kenny Tilton

No, seriously, I want to do some free Lisp classes for anyone
interested. One or two nights a week. BYO computer or use one of mine.
BYO code to work on, or we can work thru the CL text of your choice.
(But do snag one, or find something on-line you want to follow.)

btw, don't be shy. I enjoy teaching and am accustomed to helping folks
at different levels of experience. Anyone prepared to make the effort
will have a good time. Peer-tutoring is cool, so you can also help each
other, and other strong lispniks are welcome to drop in.

If you are interested, please let me know which evening(s) are best for
you. (Tuesdays seem to be taken already.)

The location will be: 171 West 73rd St, NYC 10023, just east of
Amsterdam Ave.

--

kenny tilton
clinisys, inc