List AD-Group Member AND WHOSE TRUSTED DOMAIN with WinNT

Thauhtopa

I need a List of GroupMember and the Domain where the Members come from.
Because I want to identify the Members from thr trused Domain.

regards
Thauhtopa

This Function VB.NET is running, but is missing the Domain from the Users:
Private Function CompareMemberAccount(ByVal strADGroup As String) As String
Dim group As DirectoryEntry
Dim x As DirectoryEntry
Dim members As Object
Dim member As Object

group = New DirectoryEntry("WinNT://" & strDomainTarget & "/" &
strADGroup)
members = group.Invoke("Members")
For Each member In members
x = New DirectoryEntry(member)