List all files using FTP

Anders Eriksson

Hello,

I need to list all the files on my FTP account (multiple subdirectories). I
don't have shell access to the account.

anyone that has a program that will do this?

// Anders

jay graves

I need to list all the files on my FTP account (multiple subdirectories). I
don't have shell access to the account.
anyone that has a program that will do this?

Not offhand, but you can look at the ftpmirror.py script for
inspiration.
It should be in your Tools/scripts/ subdirectory of your Python
installation.

Jay Graves

Giampaolo Rodola'

--
English is not my first, or second, language
so anything strange, or insulting, is due to

If you mean listing ALL files including those contained in sub
directories if the server supports globbing you can issue a "STAT *"
command and receive the list of all files on the command channel in an
"ls -lR *"-like form.
Not tested:
an "ls -lR *" is expected to come