list box in a div selection on postback problem

Tim Donovan

I have a list box inside of a div for the benefits of the scrolling. I have
autopost back turned on because I take the selection of first list and
populate another list box. My problem is that when the page loads back up if
the user selected an item far down the list they can't see the selected item
anymore because the div scroll bar is back on top. Is there a way to have to
the page load with the scrolled item visible. I'm open to any client
scripting options if that's the only way.