list box values to be alligned

Discussion in 'Java' started by Regena, Jan 19, 2006.

  1. Regena

    Regena Guest

    hi,
    my list box in the html page contains list box with values. these
    values inturn have subvalues and I have to allign the child values to
    right so that i can know the parent of the values. how can I do that.
    list values should look something like this...
    (suppose u have a list box with the state names in usa. the cities of
    the states would be the child elements and the state names would be the
    parent values)

    ALABAMA
    Abbeville
    Huntsville
    Birmingham
    Montgomery
    ALASKA
    Anchorage
    Tucson

    Urgent can someone help pls. I can use java script or any java
    technology

    thanks..
    Regena, Jan 19, 2006