List boxes and Links

Jake G

Does anyone know of a way to insert a clickable URL link in a list
box?

This is what I am trying and it is not working.......

<select id="REQINFO" name="REQINFO" title="REQINFO" size=2
style="font-family:Courier New; font-size:10pt; background-
color:#FFFFFF; left:16; top:283; width:736; height:102;" tabindex=0>
<OPTION value =" ">
<OPTION value ="1">Item 1

<OPTION value ="1">Item 2

<OPTION value ="1">Item 3

<OPTION value ="1">Item 4

<OPTION value ="1"><A href="www.google.com">Test Link</A>
</select>

Edwin van der Vaart

Jake said:
Does anyone know of a way to insert a clickable URL link in a list
box?

This is what I am trying and it is not working.......

<select id="REQINFO" name="REQINFO" title="REQINFO" size=2
style="font-family:Courier New; font-size:10pt; background-
color:#FFFFFF; left:16; top:283; width:736; height:102;" tabindex=0>
<OPTION value =" ">
<OPTION value ="1">Item 1

<OPTION value ="1">Item 2

<OPTION value ="1">Item 3

<OPTION value ="1">Item 4

<OPTION value ="1"><A href="www.google.com">Test Link</A>
</select>
A good explanation about navigation pull-down menus in html and better
alternatives to navigational pull-down menus.
http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/forms/navmenu.html
--
Edwin van der Vaart
http://www.evandervaart.nl/ Edwin's persoonlijke web site