List boxes and Links

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Jake G, Apr 18, 2007.

  1. Jake G

    Jake G Guest

    Does anyone know of a way to insert a clickable URL link in a list
    box?

    This is what I am trying and it is not working.......

    <select id="REQINFO" name="REQINFO" title="REQINFO" size=2
    style="font-family:Courier New; font-size:10pt; background-
    color:#FFFFFF; left:16; top:283; width:736; height:102;" tabindex=0>
    <OPTION value =" ">
    <OPTION value ="1">Item 1

    <OPTION value ="1">Item 2

    <OPTION value ="1">Item 3

    <OPTION value ="1">Item 4

    <OPTION value ="1"><A href="www.google.com">Test Link</A>
    </select>

    Jake G, Apr 18, 2007

  2. Jake G wrote:
    > Does anyone know of a way to insert a clickable URL link in a list
    > box?
    >
    > This is what I am trying and it is not working.......
    >
    > <select id="REQINFO" name="REQINFO" title="REQINFO" size=2
    > style="font-family:Courier New; font-size:10pt; background-
    > color:#FFFFFF; left:16; top:283; width:736; height:102;" tabindex=0>
    > <OPTION value =" ">
    > <OPTION value ="1">Item 1
    >
    > <OPTION value ="1">Item 2
    >
    > <OPTION value ="1">Item 3
    >
    > <OPTION value ="1">Item 4
    >
    > <OPTION value ="1"><A href="www.google.com">Test Link</A>
    > </select>

    A good explanation about navigation pull-down menus in html and better
    alternatives to navigational pull-down menus.
    http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/forms/navmenu.html
    --
    Edwin van der Vaart
    http://www.evandervaart.nl/ Edwin's persoonlijke web site