List controls

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by JStemerdink, Apr 14, 2004.

  1. JStemerdink

    JStemerdink Guest

    Hi all,

    I have a custom control. I want to add a property that lists the controls on
    the page, so I can choose one to iteract with.
    A bit like the "ControlToValidate" property.

    I tried:

    Public Property Control2Use() As Control

    Get
    Return _scrollerID
    End Get
    Set(ByVal Value As Control)
    _scrollerID = Value
    End Set
    End Property
    This generates errors when viewing the page I use the control on.

    TIA,
    Jeroen

    JStemerdink, Apr 14, 2004