List of countries

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Wally, Aug 13, 2004.

  1. Wally

    Wally Guest

    Anyone know how I can access the "inbuilt" list of countries in Windows?
    Thanks.
    VV
    Wally, Aug 13, 2004

  2. Wally

    Gale Green Guest

    On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 12:49:27 GMT, "Wally" <>
    wrote:

    > Anyone know how I can access the "inbuilt" list of countries in Windows?

    I have a small project that does this, which I downloaded from
    somewhere on the Internet (but I can't remember where).

    If no-one else posts a link, send me an e-mail and I'll send you what
    I have.

    Gale.
    Gale Green, Aug 13, 2004

  3. Wally

    clintonG Guest

    Go to http://directory.microsoft.com and view source where you
    can obtain a rather complete list.

    --
    <%= Clinton Gallagher, "Twice the Results -- Half the Cost"
    Architectural & e-Business Consulting -- Software Development

    clintonG, Aug 13, 2004
  4. Wally

    Unicorn Guest

  5. Wally

    Randy Birch Guest

    I'll post some GEO routines to my site tomorrow that will return a pretty
    complete list of countries automatically, as long as you're using Windows XP
    or later. On my box the API returns 260 countries. Note my code will be for
    real VB; I see you've madly cross-posted to several net groups as well.

    --

    Randy Birch
    MVP Visual Basic

    "Wally" <> wrote in message
    : Anyone know how I can access the "inbuilt" list of countries in Windows?
    : Thanks.
    : VV
    :
    :