list of links between <div></div>

Zarkas

Hi' there

Could someone tell me how to access the links for part of my page?
(between a div tag)
Like document.links but only for a part of the document..

been messing around with it for some hours without luck.

thanks,
-Mic

Lasse Reichstein Nielsen

Hi' there

Could someone tell me how to access the links for part of my page?
(between a div tag)
Like document.links but only for a part of the document..

Not exactly like it (document.links also contain area elements), but
close:

var myDiv = document.getElementById("divId");
var divLinks = myDiv.getElementsByTagName("a");

You should check that the elements of the collection in divLinks have
a href. It collects all a-elements, also those without href attributes,
where document.links only contain the ones with an href attribute.

/L