List of new features between 1.8.1 and 1.8.2?

centrepins

Typical newby question - is there a list of new features between 1.8.1
and 1.8.2?

Just to add I started rubying last year, have stuck with it, love the
language (my favourite), just bought (and am reading) the pickaxe2
book. Love it. Well done those involved, keep up the great work.

Antonio Cangiano

--_0111-1112-12-PART-BREAK
Typical newby question - is there a list of new features between 1.8.1
and 1.8.2?

As Matz announced (on Christmas): this is mainly a bug fix release and a
list of changes will come soon. Meanwhile if you really wish, you could look
in to the ChangeLog file in your source dir.

Cheers,
Antonio

gabriele renzi

(e-mail address removed) ha scritto:
Typical newby question - is there a list of new features between 1.8.1
and 1.8.2?

Just to add I started rubying last year, have stuck with it, love the
language (my favourite), just bought (and am reading) the pickaxe2
book. Love it. Well done those involved, keep up the great work.

probably incomplete, but a tinty list of differences:
http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?RubyOnePointEightPointTwo

hope it helps.