List of sessions on server

Ron J

For Admin purposes I want to be able to list all the sessions running on the
IIS server. I would expect that I could get info like Username and other
sessionvars that my application has set. This way I can debug. Can you
direct me to info like that?

bruce barker

there is no build in feature. you add it with code on begin and end
session events (at least with inproc session managers)

for sqlserver session managers the best you can do a db query of
unexpired sessions.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)