list::reverse_iterator and erase()

praetorian

high all

i iterate my list with reverse_iterator and at some point i decide that
certain element needs to be erased. how do i do that ?

this is the code i tried inside iteration loop (_it is the main
reverse_iterator, _er is a help reverse_iterator):

if(deleteIt){ //decided that i need erase this elemetn
_er= _it;
_it++;
myList->erase( _er.base() );
}