List shows differently in IE and Mozilla

beckj

Hello all
I recognized that an unsorted list in a table does not show the bullet
in IE (6) and Opera (7.54), while Mozilla (1.7.12) and Firefox (1.5)
show the correct bullet. The webpage is validated with w3c and
syntactically correct. Is there any trick to show the list correctly
also in IE ?
I have used lists outside a table before and those were correctly
displayed, it's the first time I use it in a table,
TIA

Edwin van der Vaart

beckj said:
Hello all
I recognized that an unsorted list in a table does not show the bullet
in IE (6) and Opera (7.54), while Mozilla (1.7.12) and Firefox (1.5)
show the correct bullet. The webpage is validated with w3c and
syntactically correct. Is there any trick to show the list correctly
also in IE ?
I have used lists outside a table before and those were correctly
displayed, it's the first time I use it in a table,
Remove the margin-left of the ul or li in the style sheet.
--
Edwin van der Vaart
24help.info and issociate.de to duplicate this post.

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?G=E9rard_Talbot?=

beckj wrote :
Hello all
I recognized that an unsorted list in a table does not show the bullet
in IE (6) and Opera (7.54), while Mozilla (1.7.12) and Firefox (1.5)
show the correct bullet. The webpage is validated with w3c and
syntactically correct. Is there any trick to show the list correctly
also in IE ?
I have used lists outside a table before and those were correctly
displayed, it's the first time I use it in a table,
TIA

Everything is explained at:
Mozilla Developer Centre:
Consistent List Indentation