List windows users in a specific role

Dorte

Hi,

My ASP.NET application is for intranet use, and thus the level of security
does not need to be high.

The application uses windows authentication and administrators of this
application need to get a list of the users that belong to a specific windows
role. Is there a method I can use to get a list of users in a specified role?
I know the IPrincipal.IsInRole method for determining whether the current
user is in a special windows role, but is there a similar method for getting
a list of all users in a specified windows role?

Thanks, Dorte

Joe Kaplan \(MVP - ADSI\)

Can you use AD Users and Computers to look at the group and see its members?
That is pretty straightforward if you want a graphical tool.

Joe K.