Listbox containing check boxes

pradeep

Hi,
I want to display Listbox containing check boxes in HTML.
How can i do this ?
Can you guide me.

Harlan Messinger

pradeep said:
Hi,
I want to display Listbox containing check boxes in HTML.
How can i do this ?
Can you guide me.

You can't, as such.

If you use CSS you can create a fixed-height scrolling DIV that contains
a collection of checkboxes with their labels.

height: 8em;
overflow: scroll;

Jukka K. Korpela

Scripsit pradeep:
I want to display Listbox containing check boxes in HTML.

Stop wanting that.
How can i do this ?

You cannot, according to HTML syntax.
Can you guide me.

Analyze and tell us what you wish to accomplish, instead of an assumed
technical approach, which is a dead end (comparable to "I want a
rectangular circle").

Travis Newbury

Hi,
I want to display Listbox containing check boxes in HTML.
How can i do this ?
Can you guide me.

If you HAVE to do this, then you might want to consider Flash because
it can easily be done.

Joined
Jun 16, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
The only reason I would not suggest Flash as an alternative, because it requires the Flash plug in. JavaScript is much more widely accepted, don't quote me but some figures suggest 98% of users use JavaScript (enabled) browsers, while Flash is much lower (unsure of the figure). Also for the programmer minded individual, I find Flex to be much easier to develop in than Flash, however I lack much experience with either.