ListBox Event

Guest

I have a Listbox that displays Names. When user selects a name then clicks a
button of the form, a SQL statement is run and the the resultant records
autofills into corresponding textboxes. I want to bypass the button and
just have the process execute when user selects the name in the listbox,
similar to the On_Click event in VBA. How can this be done or can it be done
in VWD?
thanks.

Guest

Hi,
If you are using ASP.NET 2.0(Visual Studio 2005) then you just need to AJAX
enable your ASP.NET website project.Relavant link for you is
http://ajax.asp.net.Thereafter you can place allt hese controls in
UpdatePanel and it will work like VBA Application

Simply set the AutoPostback property of the Listbox to True.
Then no button click will be necessary.