    similar to the On_Click event in VBA. How can this be done or can it be done
    in VWD?
    thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJldA==?=, Mar 9, 2007

  2. Hi,
    If you are using ASP.NET 2.0(Visual Studio 2005) then you just need to AJAX
    enable your ASP.NET website project.Relavant link for you is
    http://ajax.asp.net.Thereafter you can place allt hese controls in
    UpdatePanel and it will work like VBA Application
    --
    If my answer helped you,then please do press Yes below.
    Thanks and Regards.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFuaXNoIEJhZm5h?=, Mar 9, 2007

  3. Simply set the AutoPostback property of the Listbox to True.
    Then no button click will be necessary.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr,

    Steve C. Orr [MCSD, MVP, CSM, ASP Insider], Mar 9, 2007