    some value

    How can I fire the selection change event from the server side code

    thanks
    abcd, May 12, 2005

  2. abcd

    EJD Guest

    Forgive me if I'm completely missing the point. I'm not sure if your
    intent is to manually hook events to the listbox, but if it isn't, can
    you use the "SelectedIndexChanged" event that comes with the control?
    As in you can set the control to AutoPostBack=true, and then deal with
    the SelectedIndexChanged event...?

    But that being said, this link may be helpful...
    http://www.ondotnet.com/pub/a/dotnet/excerpt/progaspdotnet_14/index1.html?page=3

    Hope this helps.

    Eric
    EJD, May 12, 2005