    Am I missing something or does the listbox web control not have a horizontal
    scroll capability?
    Thanks,
    Tina, Oct 1, 2004

  2. You should put the listbox inside a div with the "overflow" CSS attribute
    set to achieve a horizontal scrollbar.
    http://www.w3schools.com/css/pr_pos_overflow.asp

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Oct 2, 2004

  3. Tina

    Tina Guest

    I tried that. Unless I misunderstand it simply allows me to have a very
    wide but fixed width listbox that I can scroll horizontally. However,
    horizontal scrolls have to be dynamic depending upon the length of the
    longest text line like most of the other window controls. I don't believe
    the listbox will wrap either

    Am I making sense?

    Tina, Oct 2, 2004