Listbox not submitting correctly?

Damien Foggon

I've got two listboxes on an ASPX page and use JS on the client side to move
entries between the two lists - allowing the user to select which options
they want and don't want.

The problem occurs when I submit the page as the new contents of the
listboxes (as set by the user) aren't accepted by the save click handler and
the contents of the list boxes default to what they were when the page was
populated.

I did this with ASP fine (even using the same JS code at client) but is what
I'm trying to do possible in ASP.NET?

Ta.

Damien

Nicole Calinoiu

Damien,

It is, but you'll need to use the same sorts of techniques that you used
with ASP. For example, copy the "selected" list identifiers to a hidden
control via client-side javascript then read the value on the server side
from the Request.Form variables collection.

HTH,
Nicole