    scrollbar?

    Thanks.
    -SJ
    SJ, Jan 11, 2006

  2. Not with a ListBox (HTML Select element). You could create your own custom
    Server Control that would use a combination of divs, CSS, and JavaScript to
    simulate a list box without a scroll bar. It would entail a good bit of
    work, however.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    ..Net Developer
    You can lead a fish to a bicycle,
    but it takes a very long time,
    and the bicycle has to *want* to change.

    Kevin Spencer, Jan 11, 2006